Provide Citizens With Local Government Information Through An Engaging Website Experience
Blackboard Web Community Manager allows local governments to transform their online presence with responsive web designs that allow citizens to easily find and engage with content that is meaningful and relevant to their needs.
Improve Citizen Experience on Your Website
Blackboard Web Community Manager's drag and drop editing interface will provide seamless adoption and makes maintenance easy. Citizen engagement will improve as departments add more content to transform your website into an engaging citizen-centered hub of information.
Security and Web Accessibility
Blackboard Web Community manager is a powerful web hosting platform with enterprise-level security. Our products are designed and developed in accordance with the internationally recognized Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) as well as the revised Section 508 standards in the United States.
Exceptional User Experience
- Dynamic, mobile responsive pages
- Wide range of highly customizable templates
- Search capability
- No HTML knowledge required
- Easily maintain and organize your pages
- Update and easily syndicate content across all departmental sites
- Manage your calendar, and multiple departmental calendars
- Assign role-based editing rights
- Easy to manage departmental "accountable autonomy"
Comprehensive Approach to Accessibility
- In compliance with internationally recognized Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA
- 508 Standards in the United States
- Third-Party regular audits of the platform to ensure accessibility
- Option for alternative formats of web content